The Canadian and Manitoba governments are providing $950,000 over five years in Canadian Agricultural Partnership funding to the Assiniboine Community College (ACC) for their Field to Fork initiative.
- Winnipeg cop facing fraud charges for allegedly operating business while on disability: IIU
- Winnipeg paramedics seeing continued increase in opioid abuse: WFPS
- Manitoba’s latest COVID-19 numbers to be updated Friday
- Keeping community transmission low key to successful Phase Two: virologist
- Province Appoints Regional Health Authority Board Members