The Honourable Mélanie Joly, MP for Ahuntsic-Cartierville, and Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages and the Honourable Reg Helwer, MLA for Brandon West, Minister of Central Services and Minister responsible for the Civil Service will provide details regarding support to help improve the supply chain of medical devices in Canada, in the fight against COVID-19.
- Cohort at Winnipeg high school in self-isolation due to COVID-19 exposure
- Some businesses are facing a long road to recovery from COVID-19
- ‘We don’t have a playbook on this’: An inside look at the new ‘learning from home school’ in Winnipeg
- Coronavirus: Younger demographics lead infections in Manitoba, Canada
- Winnipeg Jets staff members describe time in NHL ‘bubble’