The Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (the Agency) has allocated $331,360.50 in federal funds to seven recipients to assist their participation in the environmental assessment of the proposed Lynn Lake Gold Project, located 1,000 kilometres north of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Shooting victim remembered as hard-working family man
- Domestic violence continues to be biggest reason why Winnipeg police are called
- Mother was ‘hysterically crying’, says witness to Courts of St. James pool accident
- ‘It brings them closer to home’: Winnipeg Public Library wants to modernize its multilingual book collection
- After Parkinson’s diagnosis, sailing gives Winnipeg man his life back