The Impact Assessment Agency of Canada (the Agency) is conducting a federal environmental assessment for the proposed Lynn Lake Gold Project, located approximately 1000 kilometres north of Winnipeg, near Lynn Lake, Manitoba.
- Cohort at Winnipeg high school in self-isolation due to COVID-19 exposure
- Some businesses are facing a long road to recovery from COVID-19
- ‘We don’t have a playbook on this’: An inside look at the new ‘learning from home school’ in Winnipeg
- Coronavirus: Younger demographics lead infections in Manitoba, Canada
- Winnipeg Jets staff members describe time in NHL ‘bubble’