Everyone benefits when our labs and classrooms look more like the Canada we see today. Diverse perspectives bring new ideas and drive creativity in science and research, which lead to innovations that help grow the economy. The next generation of young researchers bring fresh thinking to science problem solving and discovery, which helps keep Canadian research at the forefront of discovery today and in the future.
- Charges upgraded to manslaughter in Wolseley assault
- Man charged with manslaughter after dispute turned deadly: police
- Number of Manitobans filing for bankruptcy growing: insolvency firm
- Manitoba election campaign: Tories promising more money for film industry
- Manitoba taxes compared to other provinces