Everyone benefits when our labs and classrooms look more like the Canada we see today. Diverse perspectives bring new ideas and drive creativity in science and research, which lead to innovations that help grow the economy. The next generation of young researchers bring fresh thinking to science problem solving and discovery, which helps keep Canadian research at the forefront of discovery today and in the future.
- 1 in hospital after crash in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg artists’ collective nominated for $100,000 national prize
- Money collected through newcomer application fees far outstrips announced spending
- ‘It’s terrible’: High numbers of canine abuse reports nothing new, says Manitoba dog rescue
- RAW: Winnipeg Jets Paul Maurice Post Game Reaction – April 18