Canada’s Minister of Rural Economic Development, Bernadette Jordan, will meet with community and business leaders in rural Manitoba to hear about their priorities as she launches a cross-country listening tour – the first step in her mandate to develop an economic development strategy for rural Canada.
- Manitoba fire crews on alert due to dry conditions
- Winnipeg police threatened with weapons, assaulted several times over May long weekend
- Team Canada athletes from Winnipeg talk cheer
- Long weekend madness for Winnipeg police, as officers face multiple assaults, threats
- How Indigenous midwives help reconnect women with culture and pregnancy care