Canada’s Minister of Rural Economic Development, Bernadette Jordan, will meet with community and business leaders in rural Manitoba to hear about their priorities as she launches a cross-country listening tour – the first step in her mandate to develop an economic development strategy for rural Canada.
- Coronavirus: Canada Goose increasing production of medical gear, reopens more factories
- Easter Bunny considered essential worker, practicing physical distancing: Health minister
- Strong health measures needed to keep COVID-19 deaths under 22,000: national projections
- Winnipeg long-term care employee contracts COVID-19
- Global News at 6 – April 8