The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages and La Francophonie, will deliver remarks at the opening ceremony of the Festival du Voyageur, the largest winter festival in Western Canada. Minister Joly will also tour the festival grounds and engage with local visitors.
- READ: Canada’s COVID-19 projections
- Redwood Avenue from Charles Street to Aikins Street temporarily closed April 13 & 14
- Former Manitoba student self-isolating in Spain
- Province Creates Web Portal to Supplement Home Learning Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Manitoba families minister to update province on COVID-19 measures Thursday