The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages and La Francophonie, will deliver remarks at the opening ceremony of the Festival du Voyageur, the largest winter festival in Western Canada. Minister Joly will also tour the festival grounds and engage with local visitors.
- Manitoba fire crews on alert due to dry conditions
- Winnipeg police threatened with weapons, assaulted several times over May long weekend
- Team Canada athletes from Winnipeg talk cheer
- Long weekend madness for Winnipeg police, as officers face multiple assaults, threats
- How Indigenous midwives help reconnect women with culture and pregnancy care