The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages and La Francophonie, will participate in roundtable discussions with local tourism and travel industry experts. These will help identify opportunities to maximize Canada’s tourism potential and create local and sustainable middle-class jobs.
- Man, teenage boy facing charges after Saturday morning North End stabbing
- Man in critical condition after being stabbed by son
- Winnipeg police investigating two weekend homicides
- Winnipeg man allegedly rams stolen vehicle into police cruiser
- Winnipeg police investigate city’s 17th and 18th homicides of 2019