The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages and La Francophonie, will participate in roundtable discussions with local tourism and travel industry experts. These will help identify opportunities to maximize Canada’s tourism potential and create local and sustainable middle-class jobs.
- Winter escape ends in tragedy for a Winnipeg family
- Convoy: Hundreds of big rigs pass through Winnipeg
- Manitoba to look at connection between youth incarceration and child welfare
- Winnipeg woman dies while on vacation in the Caribbean
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service Update: Hamilton Meadows Drive, Main Street, and Maryland Street Fires