The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages and La Francophonie, will participate in roundtable discussions with local tourism and travel industry experts. These will help identify opportunities to maximize Canada’s tourism potential and create local and sustainable middle-class jobs.
- Hydro outage in southeast Manitoba caused by dump truck
- Bus riders are officially getting a break in the New Year
- Tenants terrorized, woman shot in hours-long Point Douglas robbery ordeal
- Manitoba RCMP inspect 2,500 vehicles in week one of Holiday Checkstop program
- RCMP arrest Fort Alexander man in connection with 2017 double murder