Winnipeg, Manitoba – Please be advised that the Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services, alongside Chief Muskego of Bunibonibee Cree Nation, Chief Andrews of God’s Lake First Nation, Chief Okemow of Manto Sipi Cree Nation and Chief Knott of Wasagamack First Nation, will announce significant investments for education infrastructure in their communities.
- HSC plans to make personal alarms a standard practice for staff and volunteers
- More Winnipeg police officers being poked by needles on the job
- Riders disgusted by pigeon-poop covered surfaces at transit station
- Bill for Winnipeg grocery delivery $80 higher than pick-up
- Global News at 6: Dec. 14, 2018