Winnipeg, Manitoba – Please be advised that the Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Indigenous Services, alongside Chief Muskego of Bunibonibee Cree Nation, Chief Andrews of God’s Lake First Nation, Chief Okemow of Manto Sipi Cree Nation and Chief Knott of Wasagamack First Nation, will announce significant investments for education infrastructure in their communities.
- Shooting victim remembered as hard-working family man
- Domestic violence continues to be biggest reason why Winnipeg police are called
- Mother was ‘hysterically crying’, says witness to Courts of St. James pool accident
- ‘It brings them closer to home’: Winnipeg Public Library wants to modernize its multilingual book collection
- After Parkinson’s diagnosis, sailing gives Winnipeg man his life back