Seniors have greatly contributed to our communities, work places and families, and we want to ensure they are able to continue making these important contributions. That is why the Government of Canada is working to support older adults throughout the country, including support for Healthy Aging in Northern and rural communities.
- Man, teenage boy facing charges after Saturday morning North End stabbing
- Man in critical condition after being stabbed by son
- Winnipeg police investigating two weekend homicides
- Winnipeg man allegedly rams stolen vehicle into police cruiser
- Winnipeg police investigate city’s 17th and 18th homicides of 2019