The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages, and La Francophone today announced funding through the Churchill Region Economic Development Fund (CRED) for tourism opportunities in northern Manitoba.
- Hydro outage in southeast Manitoba caused by dump truck
- Bus riders are officially getting a break in the New Year
- Tenants terrorized, woman shot in hours-long Point Douglas robbery ordeal
- Manitoba RCMP inspect 2,500 vehicles in week one of Holiday Checkstop program
- RCMP arrest Fort Alexander man in connection with 2017 double murder