The Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Tourism, Official Languages, and La Francophone today announced funding through the Churchill Region Economic Development Fund (CRED) for tourism opportunities in northern Manitoba.
- Shooting victim remembered as hard-working family man
- Domestic violence continues to be biggest reason why Winnipeg police are called
- Mother was ‘hysterically crying’, says witness to Courts of St. James pool accident
- ‘It brings them closer to home’: Winnipeg Public Library wants to modernize its multilingual book collection
- After Parkinson’s diagnosis, sailing gives Winnipeg man his life back