Dan Vandal, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Indigenous Services, will elaborate on how the Government of Canada and Metis Nation are working together to provide Indigenous children with the best possible start in life.
- Parliamentary Secretary Dan Vandal to highlight improvements in early learning and child care for Metis children during Manitoba Metis Federation Annual General Assembly in Winnipeg
- RAW: Blue Bombers GM Kyle Walters – Oct. 16
- Finalists announced for Manitoba golf awards
- RCMP searching for missing Selkirk woman
- Armed student arrested at Selkirk high school