Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages (Western Economic Diversification Canada), on behalf of Mélanie Joly, Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages and Minister responsible for Western Economic Diversification Canada, will make an important announcement to support economic development in rural communities across Western Canada.
- A swarm of nearly 40,000 bees attacked police responding to a single bee sting report
- Manitoba rink claims gold at World Junior Curling Championships
- Alan Doyle met with a warm Winnipeg welcome
- ‘We deserve better’: Veteran shares frustration over claim application backlog
- Canadian Premier League scraps spring and fall seasons, changes playoffs for 2020