Media representatives are advised that the Member of Parliament for Winnipeg South and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change (Canada Water Agency), Terry Duguid, will announce Government of Canada support for the Lake Winnipeg basin.
- Here is where the active cases of COVID-19 are in Manitoba
- Does the province’s mask plan in schools go far enough?
- Growing concern over proposed changes to child care regulations
- Manitoba opposition, teachers’ union want more protections included in back-to-school plan
- Human remains found near Roseau River First Nation, Man.