On August 31, 2020, at about 7:30 A.M., as a result of the vigilance of staff members, a package containing contraband was seized on the perimeter of the minimum security unit at Stony Mountain Institution.
- ‘We don’t have a playbook on this’: An inside look at the new ‘learning from home school’ in Winnipeg
- Coronavirus: Younger demographics lead infections in Manitoba, Canada
- Winnipeg Jets staff members describe time in NHL ‘bubble’
- Stolen vehicle leads RCMP to drug seizure in Portage la Prairie
- Can you save money working from home?