The Government of Canada is supporting the development of well-trained, skilled personnel to serve the aerospace industry of the future, by donating surplus Coast Guard assets to educational institutions across Canada. These donations are helping to support aircraft maintenance training in Canada, providing practical and hands-on experience to students.
- Teen wanted for distributing child porn in Brandon busted in Winnipeg
- Officer’s close call with armed male highlights need for safer parking, says union
- Stolen car’s owner tracks down suspect using app and holds him for Winnipeg police
- XO XO Knits at The Locals
- Moore’s Morning Sports Briefing for Monday, March 18