The Government of Canada is supporting the development of well-trained, skilled personnel to serve the aerospace industry of the future, by donating surplus Coast Guard assets to educational institutions across Canada. These donations are helping to support aircraft maintenance training in Canada, providing practical and hands-on experience to students.
- HIGHLIGHTS: AHL Admirals vs Moose – Feb. 17
- Carey coach tells official to ‘shut up’ at Canadian women’s curling championship
- Farming brothers witness theft and end up in a car chase
- Ketogenic dieting, intermittent fasting and the impacts to your heart health
- Manitoba Moose Post Game Reaction – Feb. 17