The Government of Canada is supporting the development of well-trained, skilled personnel to serve the aerospace industry of the future, by donating surplus Coast Guard assets to educational institutions across Canada. These donations are helping to support aircraft maintenance training in Canada, providing practical and hands-on experience to students.
- READ: Canada’s COVID-19 projections
- Redwood Avenue from Charles Street to Aikins Street temporarily closed April 13 & 14
- Former Manitoba student self-isolating in Spain
- Province Creates Web Portal to Supplement Home Learning Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Manitoba families minister to update province on COVID-19 measures Thursday