The Government of Canada is supporting the development of well-trained, skilled personnel to serve the aerospace industry of the future, by donating surplus Coast Guard assets to educational institutions across Canada. These donations are helping to support aircraft maintenance training in Canada, providing practical and hands-on experience to students.
- Manitoba fire crews on alert due to dry conditions
- Winnipeg police threatened with weapons, assaulted several times over May long weekend
- Team Canada athletes from Winnipeg talk cheer
- Long weekend madness for Winnipeg police, as officers face multiple assaults, threats
- How Indigenous midwives help reconnect women with culture and pregnancy care