The health of our marine and freshwater environment and the wildlife it sustains are critical to our country’s culture, well-being, and the economy. Yet some of the species that find their home in the waters, rivers, lakes, estuaries, and marshes in the Arctic, Manitoba, and Alberta are at risk due to climate change, habitat loss and other factors. The Government of Canada is taking action not only to protect these species, but to actively rebuild their populations. View original article here Source
- Quebec man slapped with weapons charges by Manitoba RCMP after Perimeter traffic stop
- COVID-19 Vaccine Bulletin #28
- Appointing First Nations person as next Governor General would help advance reconciliation, grand chief says
- Sculpture honouring teachers unveiled at WAG’s new Inuit art centre
- Manitoba health official to give COVID-19 update at 12:30 p.m.