Goooooooddddd Moooooorrrrrnnnnnning!The National Hockey League is investigating what might have been the use of a homophobic slur late in the second period of last night’s game in Toronto. TV Cameras picked up what sounded like a slur when Tampa Bay’s Yanni Gourde and Leafs defenceman Morgan Reilly were skating into the Toronto end. Maple Leafs GM Kyle Dubas says his team is prepared to fully cooperate with the league investigation. The Lightning won the game 6-2 as Tyler Johnson and Cedric Paquette each scored twice for the league leaders.
- Young Street fire leaves family looking for place to stay
- Large blaze on Winnipeg’s Young Street destroys 2 homes, damages 4 others
- West End fire cuts power to nearby homes
- Large fire leaves two families homeless, damages houses and cuts off power to residences
- Large fire leaves family homeless, damages houses and cuts off power to residences