Goooooooddddd Moooooorrrrrnnnnnning!The National Hockey League is investigating what might have been the use of a homophobic slur late in the second period of last night’s game in Toronto. TV Cameras picked up what sounded like a slur when Tampa Bay’s Yanni Gourde and Leafs defenceman Morgan Reilly were skating into the Toronto end. Maple Leafs GM Kyle Dubas says his team is prepared to fully cooperate with the league investigation. The Lightning won the game 6-2 as Tyler Johnson and Cedric Paquette each scored twice for the league leaders.
- Seguin, Faksa score twice as Stars topple Jets 5-2 to halt slide
- Your drugs may have drugs in them: safety group finding meth in cocaine, other drugs
- Date with a Golden Boy: CBC Manitoba gets up-close with a Manitoba landmark
- Bathroom reno uncovers boozy time capsule
- Mother of murder victim, blocked from compensation, seeks change