John Rush doesn’t see a lot of action on the field with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.In two seasons in Blue and Gold, the Niagara Falls, Ontario native has recorded seven special teams tackles.But the 25-year-old is returning to Winnipeg, signing a two-year extension Friday, the latest development in what has been a busy offseason.
- RCMP officer shoots, kills Flin Flon, Man. dog
- Pallister blasts Quebec over list of demands to federal parties
- Second degree murder trial begins for man accused of killing Winnipeg Transit driver
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service Update: Maryland Street Fire
- National Non-Smoking Week raising awareness of smoking dangers