John Rush doesn’t see a lot of action on the field with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.In two seasons in Blue and Gold, the Niagara Falls, Ontario native has recorded seven special teams tackles.But the 25-year-old is returning to Winnipeg, signing a two-year extension Friday, the latest development in what has been a busy offseason.
- Charges upgraded to manslaughter in Wolseley assault
- Man charged with manslaughter after dispute turned deadly: police
- Number of Manitobans filing for bankruptcy growing: insolvency firm
- Manitoba election campaign: Tories promising more money for film industry
- Manitoba taxes compared to other provinces