John Rush doesn’t see a lot of action on the field with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.In two seasons in Blue and Gold, the Niagara Falls, Ontario native has recorded seven special teams tackles.But the 25-year-old is returning to Winnipeg, signing a two-year extension Friday, the latest development in what has been a busy offseason.
- Northbound King Street closed this weekend for the Jazz Festival
- Police identity homicide victim found in Point Douglas park
- Police identity homicide victim in Point Douglas park
- Greener wastewater treatment to meet growing community needs while saving energy and reducing pollution
- Man found in park is Winnipeg’s 24th homicide victim: police