John Rush doesn’t see a lot of action on the field with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.In two seasons in Blue and Gold, the Niagara Falls, Ontario native has recorded seven special teams tackles.But the 25-year-old is returning to Winnipeg, signing a two-year extension Friday, the latest development in what has been a busy offseason.
- Lizard, cat and birds saved from West End house fire: WFPS
- Deal struck between 4 First Nations and Manitoba Hydro to end blockades
- Keeyask blockades coming down as Cree Nations reach agreement with Manitoba Hydro
- Pets rescued after Winnipeg fire
- 14 reports of gunfire and 4 stabbings in 24 hours: police