Zoo Lights Festival presented by Red River Co-op is Winnipeg’s newest holiday light show! Spectacular lighting displays will bring to life Polar Town, a magically illuminated place where the wonders of winter are celebrated through music, art, culture and community. Enjoy great food, shopping, live entertainment, late night parties, art by Kal Barteski, Indigenous storytelling and more! Make Zoo Lights Festival your new favourite holiday tradition!
- Freedom, independence and a lifelong partnership: The power of a guide dog
- Anaheim heads to Winnipeg for conference showdown
- HIGHLIGHTS: AHL Wolves vs Moose – Dec. 6
- Brandon couple charged with fraud after receiving over $100K from EIA: Police
- Province to continue support of 24-Hour Giving Challenge