The governments of Canada and Manitoba invest $399,647 in support of the Orthopaedic Innovation Centre, to help improve the supply chain of medical devices in Canada, in the fight against COVID-19.
- ‘We don’t have a playbook on this’: An inside look at the new ‘learning from home school’ in Winnipeg
- Coronavirus: Younger demographics lead infections in Manitoba, Canada
- Winnipeg Jets staff members describe time in NHL ‘bubble’
- Stolen vehicle leads RCMP to drug seizure in Portage la Prairie
- Can you save money working from home?