The governments of Canada and Manitoba invest $399,647 in support of the Orthopaedic Innovation Centre, to help improve the supply chain of medical devices in Canada, in the fight against COVID-19. View original article here Source
- Heightened restrictions begin in Winnipeg schools Monday
- What kind of mayor will Brian Bowman be since he’s not running for re-election?
- Winnipeg councillors react following mayor’s surprise announcement
- Parkview Place care home testing all staff and residents for COVID-19
- Crisis Response Centre staff, patient test positive for COVID-19