Terry Duguid, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages (Western Economic Diversification Canada), on behalf of Mélanie Joly, Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages and Minister responsible for Western Economic Diversification Canada, will announce support for clean technology research to stimulate sustainable economic development in Manitoba.
- Manitoba rink claims gold at World Junior Curling Championships
- Alan Doyle met with a warm Winnipeg welcome
- ‘We deserve better’: Veteran shares frustration over claim application backlog
- Canadian Premier League scraps spring and fall seasons, changes playoffs for 2020
- Jets acquire Winnipeg-born centre Cody Eakin